Modified %post for bash in F10 and F11

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Jan 29 08:12:33 UTC 2009

We've been having bootstrapping issues with bash since sometime in
December.  Bash was not able to run it's %post successfully due to an
rpm ordering that didn't get ncurses-libs installed first.  To work
around the rpm loop, I (mostly with the help of ivasquez) replaced
bash's %post that was in sh with a post that is in the native lua within
RPM.  This means that bash has no external deps when completing its
install and thus there are no %post errors.  This was necessary to get
the buildsystem working again after an upgrade to yum that treats %post
errors as fatal.

I'm sorry for jumping in without prior talk but this was a critical
issue.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!