#1962: please tag latest amqp, python-qpid, ruby-qpid, qpidc into build overrides for F10 and F11

Fedora Release Engineering rel-eng at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 2 22:00:00 UTC 2009

#1962: please tag latest amqp, python-qpid, ruby-qpid, qpidc into build overrides
for F10 and F11
 Reporter:  nsantos  |       Owner:  rel-eng at lists.fedoraproject.org
     Type:  task     |      Status:  new
Milestone:           |   Component:  koji
 Hi,

 I'd like to request that the latest builds of the amqp, python-qpid, ruby-
 qpid, and qpidc packages be moved into the buildroots/overrides for F10
 and F11 so that I can build the rhm package (which has version-level
 dependencies on those).

 The latest rpms are:

 amqp-1.0.790661-1[[BR]]
 python-qpid-0.5.790661-1[[BR]]