Updated Schedule for F12

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Thu Jul 9 20:45:19 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-07-08 at 17:00 -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
> Based on the feedback from the Release Engineering Meeting on Monday I
> have made the following tweaks to the schedule:
>
> o Added earlier blocker review days (f13)
> o Changed usage of "Release Candidate"  (f13)

I think this is shaping up well.

Earlier blocker days will be beneficial.  Additionally, I think the
terminology change here is significant in that it avoids some
misconceptions around the term "release candidate", while at the same
time provides 2 scheduled compose points for QA to plan around.

Where things will get interesting is determining how to adjust in the
event we miss a target.

Thanks,
James