Patches to fix x86_64 last CD being empty (#500910)

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue May 19 15:59:04 UTC 2009

> As long as they're tested, +1. Do we have disc sanity scripts (files in the
> right place, etc.) that we can already run?

Not really.  I should embed something into pungi to have it verify that
all the sizes were correct (lower than the target size) and bail if not.
But that's more of an F12 thing.  For F12, splittree.py is likely going
away and will be just a few functions within pungi.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!