#2991: Tag request xfce4-power-manager-0.8.4.1-1.fc12 for dist-f12-updates-candidate

Fedora Release Engineering rel-eng at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 2 14:18:40 UTC 2009

#2991: Tag request xfce4-power-manager-0.8.4.1-1.fc12 for dist-f12-updates-
candidate
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  cwickert  |    Owner:  rel-eng at lists.fedoraproject.org
     Type:  task      |   Status:  new
Component:  koji      |
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
 {{{
 This is a bugfix release that fixes three upstream bugs and adds one
 enhancement. One of the bugs was already patched into the previous
 package, the only interesting one that remains is that it makes the
 brightness keys work again on some laptops. I think an update is
 fine here but of course I wouldn't mind if it was tagged for final
 so it can be on the livecd.

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/2991>
Fedora Release Engineering <http://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng>