F12 bits for event

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 22:53:11 UTC 2009

Hello rel-eng'ers,

Robert Scheck and Joerg Simon would like to prepare some media for
handing out at the upcoming OpenSource Expo in Karlsruhe, Germany.
They would like to know if there's a way for them to get some access
to bits for that purpose.

I know that in the past we've made theses available to Ambassadors for
an event timed around the release of the distribution, since we can't
get media produced fast enough to be ready on the date of release.
Can we get Robert and Joerg that access for media handouts?

Further, in the interest of making things a little easier for
Ambassadors in the longer term, do we have any system in place for
people to request this kind of access?  If not, can we do that through
a rel-eng ticket?