Meeting (Fedora talk?) to discuss no frozen rawhide

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Nov 13 19:23:20 UTC 2009

Now that 12 is in the can, we need to start talking about 13, and how no
frozen rawhide comes into play.  I'd like to set aside some time Wed or
later to have a Fedora talk + gobby call where we can review the
proposal, see where we are with it, and walk through the Fedora 13
development cycle in light of the proposal, so that we can outline where
work needs to be done and deadlines for that work.

I currently have no meetings scheduled for Wed the 18th, so I'm
available from 1700 UTC to 2300 UTC.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!