Need some updates push changes

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 01:05:36 UTC 2009

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 11:53:52AM -0500, Luke Macken wrote:
>> So those are my rambles.  I have no idea how feasible they are, but I don't see
>> the number of updates/newpackage requests we get dropping anytime soon.  In
>> the absence of updates sanity, I guess we have to deal with the crazy that
>> grows.
>
>Productive rambles, thank you for brain dumping.  This is all important
>stuff, and it all seems feasible.  Are you going to be at FUDCon, Josh?

Unfortunately, no.  My family is going through some rough times and it's
better if I'm around during the crunch time between Thanksgiving and
Christmas for a variety of reasons.

>Either way, I definitely plan on putting some cycles into solving these
>problems in the very near future.  I'm focusing on Moksha/FComm stuff
>for my FUDCon presentation now, but will be diving deep into Bodhi
>during and post-FUDCon.

That's good to know.  I do plan on reviewing whatever materials come
out of FUDCon and participating online if possible.  I'm hoping to
find some time to actually look at hacking a bit too.

>> (P.S.  Luke, totally unrelated to this but don't forget about mash in mock
>> chroot for bodhi TG2)
>
>Yes, it's on the plate :)

Good deal ;)

josh