#2243: Need to rebuild the nfs-utils package to put the default protocol version back to v3

Fedora Release Engineering rel-eng at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 1 12:10:01 UTC 2009

#2243: Need to rebuild the nfs-utils package to put the default protocol version
back to v3
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  steved          |       Owner:  rel-eng at lists.fedoraproject.org
      Type:  task            |      Status:  reopened
 Milestone:  Fedora 12 Beta  |   Component:  koji
Resolution:                  |    Keywords:
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
Comment (by steved):

 Well, I thought I would try to be a bit proactive here
 and try to build the patches in devel branch. I quickly
 notice that tags on the F-12 branch and devel are
 the same since nfs-utils-1_2_0-14_fc12 tag existed
 in devel

 So I bumped up the revision number to 15 and created the
 nfs-utils-1_2_0-15_fc12 and tried to build... Unfortunately
 I got the same build failure:
       koji: error: Destination tag dist-f12 is locked

 So at this point I can not do anything...

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/2243#comment:4>
Fedora Release Engineering <http://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng>