#2266: [Freeze break] Please push new package with wallpapers for Constantine to F12 Beta

Fedora Release Engineering rel-eng at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 1 18:17:26 UTC 2009

#2266: [Freeze break] Please push new package with wallpapers for Constantine to
F12 Beta
 Reporter:  mso             |       Owner:  rel-eng at lists.fedoraproject.org
     Type:  task            |      Status:  new
Milestone:  Fedora 12 Beta  |   Component:  koji
 I'd like to request a freeze break for: [[BR]]
 constantine-backgrounds-12.0.0-1.fc12
 (http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=134589) [[BR]]
 constantine-kde-theme-12.0.0-1.fc12
 (http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=134723)

 It contains new version of the Constantine wallpapers and for gnome adds
 dual screen versions, we (the design team) would very much like to get it
 in Beta for wider testing and to gather more feedback. We've quickly
 tested the packages on both KDE and Gnome and it seems to be working
 correctly. Thanks

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/2266>
Fedora Release Engineering <http://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng>