request string freeze break on kexec-tools for F-12

Neil Horman nhorman at redhat.com
Mon Oct 5 16:39:10 UTC 2009

Hey all-
	I'd like to request a string freeze break on F-12 for the kexec-tools
package.  I had a bug that I wasn't able to get to due to other priorities for
the last few weeks, and now that I'm looking at it, it appears that I need to
update my pot file to reflect a myrriad of changes in the package.  Currently,
the translations don't match up at all for kexec-tools and so no international
use of kexec-tools is possible (all the strings still show in english).  If you
could let me update the pot changes, I'd certainly appreciate it.  Thanks!
Neil