PHX migration

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Wed Oct 7 20:19:37 UTC 2009

Mike McGrath said the following on 10/07/2009 12:21 PM Pacific Time:
> The new last day is the end of December.  Seems some things IT was working
> on didn't get done in time either so our dealine is no longer November
> 30th.

With this in mind I believe we can revert to the original decision from
Monday's meeting to move the GA date for Fedora 12 to 2009-11-17 (this
was before we were trying to factor in the lab move which is not longer
an issue).

Do we still need to meet tomorrow? I would vote "no".

I would like to publish the fully updated schedules tomorrow.  If I
don't hear any objections I will move forward.

John