Tag the F-12 updates?

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Tue Oct 20 19:26:50 UTC 2009

koji list-tagged --latest dist-f12-updates-candidate |grep dist-f12|wc -l
439 packages

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F12/pending
269 pending updates in queue

Perhaps we should treat all pending F-12 update requests as tag
requests.  Why?  Presumably if they filed an update ticket, that means
they tested it.  We're tagging things non-crit path anyway.  Also are we
better off with a flood of untested 0-day updates than having them
tested in rawhide for an extra 4 weeks?

Perhaps we should cut off Bodhi -> tag requests perhaps around November 2nd?

I am soon writing a reminder to fedora-devel-announce about the tagging
policy, but we should have some clarity on this issue first.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com