Torrent changes

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Sep 10 23:13:10 UTC 2009

I've done a couple things with the torrents this week and I want you all
to be aware of it, in case something happens.

1) I've removed anything that is older than F-10.  All F8/9 content has
been removed from the web listing, and if nobody complains in a week or
so I'll remove the torrent files themselves.

2) I've re-generated all the live torrents, all the Fedora 12 Alpha
torrents, and the Snapshot 1 torrents.  These have been re-generated
with a README-SOURCES file that tells users where they can go to get the
matching sources.  This has reset the download counters for all of the
torrents that got re-generated, but was necessary for GPL compliance.

Please ping me if anybody discovers an issue with the torrents.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!