Sunday F-13 pushes

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 13:22:33 UTC 2010

I was thinking about F-13 composes the other day and it struck me that the
report on Monday for Branched is almost always empty.  Obviously that is because
we don't normally do updates pushes on the weekend.  It seems we're losing a
full day of development/QA by not doing this, since most of the people doing
those activities are doing it Mon-Fri.  (I'd love to believe we have an army
of QA people doing a bunch of testing and bug filing on the weekend, but I
forgot to drink my kool-aid this morning.)

I'm going to try and do F-13 only pushes on Sunday from now on, so that the
Monday compose picks up the changes queued up from Fri-Sun morning.  This is
just an FYI, and I can't guarantee I'll be able to do it every Sunday, but I
should catch most.

josh