Spins late TM approval

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Thu Feb 18 10:32:47 UTC 2010

On 02/17/2010 10:10 PM, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-02-17 at 15:48 -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:
>> Re:
>> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/advisory-board/2010-February/007978.html
>>
>> Through an oversight, the Board hadn't addressed TM approval for the
>> new Security Spin.  If the Board were to approve it tomorrow (slightly
>> late according to the published schedule), would that cause any
>> problems for the Infrastructure, Release Engineering, or QA teams?
>

> None that I'm aware of from releng side, but I honestly don't know what
> the list of spins for F13 is going to be.

The list of spins at this moment in time is at:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Spins_Fedora_13

9 of these are to be included in the Release, excluding Desktop and KDE
which for some reason are outside of the Spins SIG's processes completely.

We agreed on making available the an RPM package through rawhide, which
is built and should land in rawhide (and F-13 after a tag request I
believe?)

-- Jeroen