Freeze SOP Pages--your review is appreciated

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Fri Jan 15 03:06:42 UTC 2010

I've been working with Jesse to update our Freeze Pages to correctly
describe our current policies and procedures.  I'd appreciate your
review before I send these out to a wider audience after the Release
Engineering meeting on Monday.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Feature_Freeze_Policy
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Alpha_Freeze_Policy
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Beta_Freeze_Policy
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Final_Freeze_Policy

I haven't created any new processes.  I have attempted to rework the
pages to be more consistent with each other and easier to comprehend.
They reflect more detail than
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Important_Release_Milestones

Please change the wiki pages to reflect your corrections or concerns.

Thank you,
John