New SOPs--please review and correct

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Sat Jan 23 02:31:31 UTC 2010

Jesse wrote all the steps down and I wiki-fied them.

Please review the pages below and *make changes to the wiki* as necessary.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Create_release_signing_key
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Composing_test_images

I suggest making these SOPs as detailed as possible, even if the needed
commands are obvious to most people.  We are creating these for people
new to Release Engineering (like me) who can become potential
contributors so we should make it as easy as possible for them.

Please understand that that I have never performed any of these tasks
myself or access to the systems to do.  Therefore I have no way to know
if what I've formalized makes complete sense or works. If system access
is available to do so I'd be glad to proof these SOPs in that way.

I'd love to get feedback and updates by Monday's Release Engineering
meeting so that we can mark these done and tackle another one next week! :)

Thanks,
John