SOP for your review

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Fri Jan 29 03:16:01 UTC 2010

The dangerous duo of Jesse and John strikes again!  Please review the
latest SOP in advance of our meeting Monday so we can ratify it and
start work on the next one. :)

*Please make all changes to the wiki page.*

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Purging_orphaned_packages

Read it and review it from the perspective of:
o not having any familiarity with the environment
o could you execute this SOP using only the information presented on
this page?

New SOP writers are welcome at any time.  You write up the raw text and
I'll format it, proof it and put it on a wiki page.  What could be easier?

John