#5019: Help needed recovering from a messed up nss-softokn-3.13.1-15.fc15 update in bodhi

Fedora Release Engineering rel-eng at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jan 7 20:35:49 UTC 2012

#5019: Help needed recovering from a messed up nss-softokn-3.13.1-15.fc15 update
in bodhi
------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  emaldonado  |       Owner:  rel-eng@…
     Type:  task        |      Status:  new
Milestone:              |   Component:  koji
 Blocking:              |
------------------------+------------------------
 Clicking on https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/nss-
 softokn-3.13.1-15.fc15
 will report an internal server error. I get failures using the bodhi
 command line tools aslo and I think know the cause. While editing this
 update I accidentally removed all builds from the list. Not realizing
 that, I saved the edit which messed up things up in Bodhi.
 Please help me recover from this. If the last resort solution is deleting
 it, I'm okay with this. Thanks in advance.

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/5019>
Fedora Release Engineering <http://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng>