Self Introduction on Mike Wu

吴利明 wuliming_zj at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 18 13:32:13 UTC 2012

Hi Fedora Release Engineering Team I am glad to write this mail. My Chinese name is Wu Liming.My English name is Mike. I am from China. I am working in FSGBU of Capgemini.  My role is Production Release Manager, which,
I think, is a similar role to release engineering, so I am very interested in the release engineering job which you are doing. The difference is that my role
is mainly focusing on release management and your job is on release engineering.

I am
a RHCE(Redhat Certified Engineer) and PMP (Project Management Professional). I
know

how
to use Unix commands, know Unix Scripting, Vi, Python etc.  I can speak English.  I can spend 2 hours at least each week to the
volunteer work.

My mIRC id is Mikewu.

RegardsMike