Release Engineering and AWS marketplace.

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 22 19:50:20 UTC 2012

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 12:00:01PM -0400, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Does either give us the ability to 'retire' old versions from selection?

So, Amazon is still working this out, but will give the ability in either
case. However, they are currently asking that images be supported (for
whatever we define as "supported") for 90 days after the retirement.

With the current release schedule, that presumably means we should retire
the N-2 image 60 days before Fedora N's planned release date.