#5678: koji package for cloud images so they can be non-scratch, and garbage collection policies for those packages

Fedora Release Engineering rel-eng at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 18 17:32:53 UTC 2013

#5678: koji package for cloud images so they can be non-scratch, and garbage
collection policies for those packages
------------------------------+-----------------------
  Reporter:  mattdm           |      Owner:  rel-eng@…
      Type:  task             |     Status:  new
 Milestone:  Fedora 20 Alpha  |  Component:  koji
Resolution:                   |   Keywords:
Blocked By:                   |   Blocking:

Comment (by ausil):

 as ive said before, we will do it when the arch bug is fixed in koji. they
 should be called just fedora not fedora-cloud. there is a version field in
 the naming that should be used so release number should not be part of the
 package name.

 when Koji is sorted we can add the packages, not before.

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/5678#comment:1>
Fedora Release Engineering <http://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng>