irc meeting work-flow notes

Jon jdisnard at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 18:11:59 UTC 2014

Hey folks,

Today I decided to run the rel-eng meeting because Dennis is already
so busy, and today was on an aircraft.... so it make sense that any
other releng folk can run the meeting. Till had the great idea to
setup a wiki page with the basic meeting flow. So here is what I've
got, and would be happy to throw this into a wiki page.

#startmeeting releng
#meetingname releng
#topic === Releng Roll Call ===
#chair dgilmore dwa nirik tyll sharkcz bochecha

#topic === releng Announcements ===

#topic === releng Recap (last meeting) ===
#link [prior meeting log]
#info Last meeting topic …
#info Another prior meeting topic ...

#topic === releng Tickets ===
#link https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/report/10

#topic === releng Secondary Architectures ===
#topic Aarch64
#topic PPC64
#topic PPC64-little-endian
#topic s390