Fedora Release Engineering meeting summary for 2014-05-19

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Mon May 19 16:55:23 UTC 2014

=========================
#fedora-meeting-1 Meeting
=========================

Meeting started by dgilmore at 15:37:11 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2014-05-19/releng.2014-05-19-15.37.log.html
.

Meeting summary
- ---------------
* rollcall  (dgilmore, 15:38:19)

* congrats masta  (dgilmore, 15:40:25)

* tickets  (dgilmore, 15:41:56)
  * LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/report/10   (dgilmore,
    15:41:57)

* https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/5846  (dgilmore, 15:42:16)
  * need to get it in stage and get some testing done.  (dgilmore,
    15:44:34)
  * will remove from meeting and once its had some testing we can add it
    back  (dgilmore, 15:45:00)

* https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/5870  (dgilmore, 15:45:47)
  * ACTION: dgilmore and tyll_ to work together to get somewhere to test
    (dgilmore, 16:05:54)

* move tyll_'s script to block retired packages into infra  (dgilmore,
  16:06:57)
  * ACTION: nirik dgilmore and tyll_ to work together to get it up and
    running on releng04  (dgilmore, 16:23:20)

* secondary arches  (dgilmore, 16:23:45)

* secondary arches - ppc  (dgilmore, 16:23:49)
  * ppc32 is dead as of last friday on rawhide & later  (dwa, 16:24:17)
  * We're working on getting ppc64le merged into ppc.koji as soon as
    possible  (dwa, 16:25:07)
  * ppc64 is catching up to primary - we just now unblocked webkitgtk,
    which blocks a stupid amount of packages  (dwa, 16:25:42)

* secondary arches - s390  (dgilmore, 16:37:24)

* secondary arches - arm  (dgilmore, 16:40:16)

* open floor  (dgilmore, 16:42:02)
  * ACTION: need to run ftbfs and orphan cleanup  (dgilmore, 16:49:25)
  * ACTION: all, look at scripts used for mass rebuild and reporting and
    fix bugs  (dgilmore, 16:50:03)

Meeting ended at 16:52:23 UTC.

Action Items
- ------------
* dgilmore and tyll_ to work together to get somewhere to test
* nirik dgilmore and tyll_ to work together to get it up and running on
  releng04
* need to run ftbfs and orphan cleanup
* all, look at scripts used for mass rebuild and reporting and fix bugs

Action Items, by person
- -----------------------
* dgilmore
  * dgilmore and tyll_ to work together to get somewhere to test
  * nirik dgilmore and tyll_ to work together to get it up and running
    on releng04
* nirik
  * nirik dgilmore and tyll_ to work together to get it up and running
    on releng04
* tyll_
  * dgilmore and tyll_ to work together to get somewhere to test
  * nirik dgilmore and tyll_ to work together to get it up and running
    on releng04
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * need to run ftbfs and orphan cleanup
  * all, look at scripts used for mass rebuild and reporting and fix
    bugs

People Present (lines said)
- ---------------------------
* dgilmore (157)