#6035: read cloud image size from spin-kickstarts git repo instead of hardcoding in the script

Fedora Release Engineering rel-eng at fedoraproject.org
Fri Nov 7 14:15:33 UTC 2014

#6035: read cloud image size from spin-kickstarts git repo instead of hardcoding
in the script
-----------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  mattdm           |       Owner:  rel-eng@…
     Type:  enhancement      |      Status:  new
Milestone:  Fedora 21 Final  |   Component:  koji
 Blocking:                   |
-----------------------------+------------------------
 Currently, the cloud image size is hardcoded at 3GB in
 https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/releng/tree/scripts/build-cloud-
 images#n39

 This is apparently too small for current Atomic, and may actually be
 _bigger_ than we want for Cloud Base. We want to fix the size problem in
 Atomic, though, and don't want to keep hassling with tickets to rel-eng to
 change the scripts.

 Instead, please make this read from the spin-kickstarts file -- either a
 config file in spin-kickstarts (e.g. fedora-cloud-atomic.ks.cfg) or from
 the kickstart file itself (a special comment? i'm not sure that'll survive
 the kickstart smashing).

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/6035>
Fedora Release Engineering <http://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng>