while true; do sleep 1h; rpm-ostree compose tree...; done

Colin Walters walters at verbum.org
Thu Oct 2 09:47:12 UTC 2014

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014, at 04:51 AM, Peter Robinson wrote:

> What releases are you proposing to run this against? For releases
> other than rawhide I'm not sure there's a point in running it every
> hour given updates are only done once a day

Right...once a day is definitely the first step.

What I was hoping further was to elevate the current unofficial composes
from
atomic01.qa.fp.org -> alt.fp.org into a continuous stream as Koji
builds happen.

It's quite common for developers and testers to do direct downloads
from Koji rather than wait for the daily sync process, and there's
a lot of reasons for a subset of Atomic developers/testers to have
the same reflection of the RPMs into the tree.

Does that make sense?