last minute f21 change -- workstation dropping installable tree

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 23 00:28:50 UTC 2014

So in today's FESCo meeting, it was decided that since the workaround
for making the netinstall image isn't all... worked around... rel-eng
wants to just drop making a separate installable Workstation tree. On
the mirrors, Workstation will just contain the live images. (Netinstall
will still be possible, from the server netinstall, but not the
default.) I'm thinking that if that's being done, we should do the same
with Cloud, and just have Cloud images directly under Cloud (with no
repo or rpms there).

What do you think?

This will all need to be revisited for F22 in any case.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>