last minute f21 change -- workstation dropping installable tree

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 27 12:34:28 UTC 2014

On Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 11:57:00AM -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> duplicate-trees approach was proposed. But if we're not going to do it,
> I don't see a downside in removing the scaffolding used to build the
> images (or, not copying from the build area to staging, or not copying
> from staging to mirrors).

And for whatever it's worth, I still think the minimum-necessary change
of simply removing the netinstall images from the tree before it goes
to the mirrors is the right solution for F21. But at this point,
whatever gets us out the door in decent shape works for me!

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>