Self Introduction: Adam Miller

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 20 20:52:17 UTC 2015

Hello all,
    My name is Adam Miller[0], I've been a long time community
contributor to Fedora and am very excited to now be a member of the
Fedora Engineering team where I will be able to contribute to Fedora
full time!

I wanted to introduce myself to the Fedora Rel-Eng Team because I will
be spending most of my time in Fedora Rel-Eng and Fedora
Infrastructure.

Some personal goals/hopes/etc that I aim to contribute to in the near-future:
   - Help work towards a git workflow that would allow the team to
work on both stable release and next-gen development efforts
   - Contribute to a working stage Rel-Eng environment so that we can
deploy development Rel-Eng build/compose tooling without disrupting
normal Rel-Eng work
   - Assist in the py2 to py3 porting of Rel-Eng tooling.
   - Contribute to Rel-Eng tooling needed to cater to the growing
components list of Fedora.Next (Docker, Atomic, $new_hot_tech, $other)
   - Work to help enhance Koji and Pungi
   - Participate in the upcoming FAD[1]

I'm sure as time goes and and I learn more and more about the systems
and processes I'll adapt and alter things I work on but my main goal
is simple:

    Help Fedora Rel-Eng and Infrastructure become the best way to
bring together, release, and deploy new FOSS Technology.

Thank you!
-AdamM

[0] - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Maxamillion
[1] - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Release_Tools_and_Infrastructure_2015