RFC: Proposal for Rel-Eng project management/planning

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky znmeb at znmeb.net
Fri Apr 24 16:11:57 UTC 2015

<snide>
On Fedora 22
```
$ dnf search cantas
Using metadata from Tue Apr 14 00:01:36 2015 (10 days, 9:06:06 hours old)
Error: No matches found.

```

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 7:36 AM, Adam Miller
<maxamillion at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

[snip]

> My hope here is to introduce a new piece of infrastructure to fill
> this requirement that provides a kanban-style board of cards much like
> Trello[2] but using a FOSS solution that we can host ourselves. For
> this I'd like to propose the use of Cantas[3]. (This part would likely
> need a request sent to Fedora Infrastructure team unless we're fine
> just hosting it somewhere like OpenShift Online).
>
> Questions, comments and general snide remarks welcome! :)

<snide>
On Fedora 22
```
$ dnf search cantas
Using metadata from Tue Apr 14 00:01:36 2015 (10 days, 9:06:06 hours old)
Error: No matches found.

```
</snide>

But yeah, the proposal seems great.

--
OSJourno: Robust Power Tools for Digital Journalists
http://www.znmeb.mobi/stories/osjourno-robust-power-tools-for-digital-journalists

Remember, if you're traveling to Bactria, Hump Day is Tuesday and Thursday.