How do get Koji Staging up and running again?

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Apr 24 16:22:51 UTC 2015

On Fri, 24 Apr 2015 10:38:13 -0400
Ralph Bean <rbean at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 04:02:44PM -0500, Adam Miller wrote:
> >     What needs to be done to make koji staging functional again?
>
> I don't have a full list, but for starters: take a look at the result
> of this createrepo task and see that there's a permissions problem
> with the way /mnt/koji is setup on the hub host.
> http://koji.stg.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=492765

Yeah, so the staging koji we setup as follows:

* It uses external repos for all the fedora / epel versions, pointing
  to the primary/production ones.

* Sometime along the way making newrepos started failing. I have had
  this on my list to work on for ages, but never get there. ;(

I might try and dig some more later today as we need this also working
for koschei staging testing. Happy to work with you to look at it.

kevin