RFC: Proposal for Rel-Eng project management/planning

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 22:08:09 UTC 2015

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 11:00:18AM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 10:58:34 -0400
> "Paul W. Frields" <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 10:25:36AM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

> > > Note that many of these topics would be good for a meeting/more
> > > interactive discussion, IMHO. ;)
> >
> > Good point.  Sounds like we should pull one together -- at least with
> > Adam (obviously), reps from rel-eng, infrastructure, apps side, and a
> > program manager if possible.  I think Matthew would likely also want
> > to attend; I definitely would.
> >
> > Do we have enough interest that I should set up a whenisgood for this?
>
> well, I was just suggesting a releng meeting. Are they at a time where
> all those people would be unable to attend?

I think those are Monday 1530 UTC.  I usually can't attend then, but
if we have to use that timeslot, I'd be willing to catch up later.

There are a lot of tickets handled in the general rel-eng meeting,
though.  I don't want to short that work.  At the same time, this is
an absolutely critical topic, so it'd be worth deferring non-critical
tickets in favor of having the conversation at the top of the meeting.