FAD summary?

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 19:12:35 UTC 2015

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 1:45 PM, Matthew Miller <mattdm at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi everyone! I know it was just yesterday and you're all probably still
> recovering, so this is not an urgent demand. I'd love to see a summary
> of the "done" state on
> <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Release_Tools_and_Infrastructure_2015>.
>
> In short, when people ask me how it went, what should I tell them?

It went very well. We tracked a bunch of stuff in the following etherpad

http://etherpad.osuosl.org/fedora-releng-060515

A number of people will be doing various write ups on various topics.
Some will be going to the appropriate mailing lists to summarise and
enable further discussions, some will be blog posts and no doubt some
other formats.

Peter