Fedora Projects Tooling Meeting

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 26 17:18:14 UTC 2015

On Fri, May 08, 2015 at 08:59:49AM -0500, Adam Miller wrote:
>     As a result from the WhenIsGood I sent out[0], the meeting to
> discuss Fedora Projects Tooling has been set for 2015-05-13 at 14:00
> UTC
> https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar/infrastructure/2015/5/13/?tzone=UTC#m2538
> Hope to see everyone there!

Okay, so, what are our next steps here? As I remember the meeting :)
there was a lot of support for taiga.io, but we wanted to hold off
actually going through the process of packaging it until actually
trying it.

I'd like to suggest that we use the hosted taiga.io service for
organizing work on

 <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Two_Week_Atomic>
 <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Layered_Docker_Image_Build_Service>

Adam mentioned that Ralph has a fedauth plugin, and maybe we could even
get them to add that as a sign-in option on the hosted service (right
next to "Login with github") —  but I suggest just individual accounts
until Flock.

Adam's other concern was backups — what do we do if the hosted service
folds? I see that there _is_ export/import functionality, and possibly
that's scriptable, but we could at least do it manually weekly for the
summer (and accept a little bit of risk).

What do you all think?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>