Fedora Projects Tooling Meeting

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jun 27 01:50:58 UTC 2015

On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 04:17:40PM -0400, Ralph Bean wrote:
> We set up http://taiga.cloud.fedoraproject.org with:

Oh, cool. So I went ahead and made this. I had previously put a bunch
of imagined subtasks on the wiki, and instead I put those here, and
will probably change the wiki to just show the very high level. So:
<http://taiga.cloud.fedoraproject.org/project/two-week-atomic/kanban>

I set this up as a Kanban project, with six top-level tasks and a bunch
of subtasks. However, I'm not sure that's necessarily the best level
for visibility here; it might actually be better to set up those six as
individual projects so their individual subtasks can be more visibile.
Particularly, I'm concerned about the "in progress" column here —
these all might be too big for that.

I *also* enabled the "scrum backlog" feature, which gives a different
view on the same things:
<http://taiga.cloud.fedoraproject.org/project/two-week-atomic/backlog>
and which also kind of makes me want to have more granularity. But,
again, I dunno. That might be too much. Also that wants us to configure
sprints and stuff, which is a whole commitment-to-approach.

We might want

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>