Introduction

Alexander Kolesnikov fp.karter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 13:34:18 UTC 2015

Hi RelEng team!

I would like to help with composing Workstation Fedora or composing testing
images, if it possible ofcourse, or something else about Workstation. And
join to RelEng team. I vahe already FAS account and already have join to QA
team. Also read wiki pages about RelEng.

And I understand that composing images maybe impossible now for me but it
maybe possible in the future. Maybe there are lighter tasks and which not
require special access.

FAS account: karter
IRC nick-name: krter on #fedora-releng, #fedora-buildsys and
#fedora-workstation

----
Best regard,
Alexander Kolesnikov