F24 Change for PDC

Josh Boyer jwboyer at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 3 16:46:52 UTC 2015

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 11:28 AM, Ralph Bean <rbean at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I prepared a F24 Change proposal for PDC here:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/PDC

This sounds fantastic from a "should we do this" standpoint.  However...

> Anyone want to give it a review, make any edits, or add yourself to it
> before I send it in?

Is there a reason you wrote it up as a Change?  Normally FESCo reviews
those and approves them.  Given that this is entirely self-contained
in Rel-Eng and Infrastructure, I'm not really sure a) there's anything
FESCo needs to review here and b) it's even FESCo responsibility to
approve it.

Mostly, why burden yourself with FESCo process when it doesn't seem
like FESCo process is necessary?

josh