Introduction

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 22:58:57 UTC 2015

On Fri, Nov 06, 2015 at 03:39:30PM +0300, Alexander Kolesnikov wrote:
> Anybody?

> > Hi RelEng team!
> >
> > I would like to help with composing Workstation Fedora or composing
> > testing images, if it possible ofcourse, or something else about
> > Workstation. And join to RelEng team. I vahe already FAS account and
> > already have join to QA team. Also read wiki pages about RelEng.
> >
> > And I understand that composing images maybe impossible now for me but it
> > maybe possible in the future. Maybe there are lighter tasks and which not
> > require special access.
> >
> > FAS account: karter
> > IRC nick-name: krter on #fedora-releng, #fedora-buildsys and
> > #fedora-workstation

Hi Alexander, sorry no one got back to you earlier.  Although I'm not
a rel-eng team member myself, it looks like you've jumped in with both
feet and that's awesome.  If I'm not mistaken the QA team does compose
special test day images often for Test Days, and that's a great way to
learn the process of building one.

Building actual Fedora images is a little more crucial for the
project, obviously, so it's not as easy a task to get started with.
But hopefully people on the team can suggest one or two easier tasks
that you could participate in to get started.