Relicensing fedora-packages

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Tue Oct 30 15:18:01 UTC 2012

I give permission for the code that I have previously submitted to the
fedoracommunity and fedora-packages applications under the agpl license
(Both presently hosted at
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=fedoracommunity.git ) to be
relicensed as AGPL with the following additional permission:

    If you modify the Program, and your modified version becomes subject
    to the requirement stated in AGPLv3, section 13, you may satisfy
    this requirement by providing access to the Corresponding Source of
    your modified version to each user that explicitly requests such
    Corresponding Source, no later than 15 days following the date on
    which such request was received.

luke