[relnotes] Greetings

silverglade00 silverglade00 at gmail.com
Fri May 20 19:01:48 UTC 2011

Hello Release Notes Team!

My name is Mike and I would like to introduce myself. I am interested in
helping out with the release notes as my first major contribution to Fedora.
I know it is late in the release schedule to help out much, but I would be
willing to do proofreading if any is needed. In fact, I just fixed a few
typos on the Beats Project Welcome page.

Let me know if there is any way I can help and I will jump in where I think
I can do some good. Off the top of my head, some areas I can help most are
KDE4 and servers.

You can see me around the wiki, forums and many external Internet sites as
silverglade00. I look forward to helping out!

- silverglade00