How to set custom GNOME 3 settings for Fedora Remix?

Hedayat Vatankhah hedayatv at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 16:09:10 UTC 2012

Hi Valent,

You should use 'gsettings' if you want to change gnome 3 settings
running a command. I think you'll be able to find some hints about any
specific change in Internet. Also, you can look in gnome-tweak-tool's
source code to see which settings does it touch. You can change the same
settings using gsettings command.

Regards,

Hedayat

/*valent.turkovic at gmail.com <valent.turkovic at gmail.com>*/ wrote on Mon,