How to set custom GNOME 3 settings for Fedora Remix?

Hedayat Vatankhah hedayatv at
Mon Mar 12 16:09:10 UTC 2012

Hi Valent,

You should use 'gsettings' if you want to change gnome 3 settings
running a command. I think you'll be able to find some hints about any
specific change in Internet. Also, you can look in gnome-tweak-tool's
source code to see which settings does it touch. You can change the same
settings using gsettings command.

/*valent.turkovic at <valent.turkovic at>*/ wrote on Mon,
12 Mar 2012 11:57:19 +0100: