How to set custom GNOME 3 settings for Fedora Remix?

valent.turkovic at gmail.com valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 18:36:34 UTC 2012

Thank you a lot, that helped immensely!

I got the idea how GNOME 3 and schemes work, but still can't make it
work via kickstat file in %post
Ideas are simple enough but I guess that I'm using it nobody expected to ;)

I guess that I have to run "dbus-launch glib-compile-schemas" instead
just "glib-compile-schemas" when running it from %post part of
kicstart file...

Will report back, but this was the info I was looking for, than you once more.

More great online resources:
http://www.burtonini.com/blog/computers/gsettings-override-2011-07-04-15-45
http://fedoraunity.org/Members/bookwar/gnome-3-tips
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/GNOME

--
follow me - www.twitter.com/valentt & http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com
linux, anime, spirituality, wireless, scuba, linuxmce smart home, zwave
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic, MSN: valent.turkovic at hotmail.com