[Fedora Robotics] Todays meeting postponed

Tim Niemueller tim at niemueller.de
Wed Sep 3 10:52:56 UTC 2008

Hi everbody.

Since two out of four of the most active members can't make it today we
should postpone our meeting. I'll be on tour for the next two weeks, so
my preferred date is Wednesday, September 24th 2008, 16:00 UTC. Is that
ok for everybody? If not please suggest another date/time. It doesn't
have to be a Wednesday, we just did it on Wednesdays and they seem to
fit for everybody.

If you have to discuss stuff please use the mailing list or call people
to the IRC server at any time. The meetings are just a focal point, not
the only means of communication...

We have several new members on this mailing list. Please don't hesistate
to step forward and ask questions or propose topics that you would like
to discuss or work on under the Fedora Robotics SIG umbrella!

Regards from Aachen,
	Tim

--
    Tim Niemueller <tim at niemueller.de>      www.niemueller.de