[Fedora Robotics] Ned corn, and, grinding it between his hands, groaned out, i

Raap Syal whimbrel at mcfl.co.uk
Mon Sep 13 06:53:01 UTC 2010

 don't remember a young man who ran after you one day, when you were
playing with a little white dog at Pine Grove? and how

your father called to you, 'Come here, Loo Loo, and see the gentleman'?"
"I don't remember
it," she replied; "but I remember how my father used to laugh at me
about
it, long afterward. He said I was very young to have gentlemen running
after me." "I am that gentleman," he said. "When I first looked at you,
I thought I had seen you before; and now I see plainly that you are Loo
Loo." That name was associated with so many tender memories, that she
seemed to hear her father's
voice once more. She nestled close to her new
friend, and repeated, in