[Fedora Robotics] Feature and spin pages up for review

Rich Mattes richmattes at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 14:48:11 UTC 2010

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 6:27 AM, Hedayat Vatankhah <hedayatv at gmail.com>wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>  *Tim Niemueller <tim at niemueller.de> <tim at niemueller.de>* wrote on
> 11/15/2010 6:28:14 PM +0350:
>
>  On 15.11.2010 09:46, Rich Mattes wrote:
>
>  On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 10:39 PM, Tim Niemueller<tim at niemueller.de> <tim at niemueller.de>  wrote:
>

>  Hi all.
>
> Please have a look at the first version of the feature pages. Feel free
> to make changes and additions. Let me know when you're done and happy, I
> will then take the appropriate steps to propose feature and spin.
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Timn/Robotics_Spinhttps://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Timn/F15Robotics
>
>         Tim
>

>  Looks good!  I made some small edits to the wording, but they look ready to
> to me.
>
>  Good, will check. Hedayat, ok with you? I'll send it off then. I was a
> little surprised that both pages need almost the same content. Let's see
> if it jumps back on us.
>
>  I've edited the spin description section a little, but it is merely a
> suggestion. Please check and edit it as will, and then submit the final
> result. Thanks!
>

>   My draft of the robotics page revamp is slowly forming athttps://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Rmattes/Robotics.  I know it's not much
> so far but I did figure out the table layout (is this what you had in mind?)
>   I'll be polishing the blurbs up and grabbing screenshots over the next few
> days.
>
>  Great. I'll submit content for RCSSS 2D/3D soon.
>
> Thanks,
> Hedayat

Hi guys,

I have updated the robotics page draft at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Rmattes/Robotics.  I think that the info
there is enough to get people interested, and there's links to let them
explore further.  I'm not too sure about the formatting though, playing with
tables in wiki markup is a huge pain.  Feel free to tweak the layout if you
think you can improve it.

Rich