[Fedora Robotics] Fwd: Re: [FESCo] #540: F15Feature: Robotics Suite - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/RoboticsSuite

Rich Mattes richmattes at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 20:11:54 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 2:37 PM, Tim Niemueller <tim at niemueller.de> wrote:

> Hi Fedora robotics people.
>
> Our Robotics Suite feature has been accepted. Thanks to everybody, in
> particular to Rich and Hedayat.
>
> I will setup the Fawkes demo repository tomorrow to start the demo. We
> should have a meeting again and discuss the next steps. What about next
> Tuesday, Jan 18 at 14:00 UTC?
>
> Rich, do you know the process of getting the comps group to start
> tagging packages for the group? Can someone contact the arts group for
> icons and other artwork that is required? I'll focus on the demo then.
>
>        Tim

I did find out the process for adding a comps group, I will compile a
package list for the Robotics Suite comps group and commit it to our github
project.  Before we contact the art people, I think we should narrow down
what we want done.  So far I see that we need:

* Logo for the Robotics Suite
* Banner for Robotics Suite to be used on our webpages
* Icons for Player utilities and Stage (I'd like these, but they're not
essential to the robotics suite effort)

Once we narrow this list down, I will file a ticket and follow through.  If
you keep your demo work on github, I will try to jump in and help you.  The
fedora-robotics-spin project is as good a place as any to get all of this
done.

Rich