[Fedora Robotics] Today's Meeting?!

Hedayat Vatankhah hedayatv at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 07:59:14 UTC 2011

Hi,

/*Rich Mattes <richmattes at gmail.com>*/ wrote on 01/18/2011 7:52:53 PM +0350:
> On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 9:44 AM, Hedayat Vatankhah <hedayatv at gmail.com
> <mailto:hedayatv at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi all,
>     If I'm not mistaken (again!), the meeting was supposed to be right
>     now?!
>
>     Good luck,
>     Hedayat
>

> Crud, I saw 9:00 in the date conversion and thought 9:00pm, so I
> missed it.� I was in class this morning, so I would not have been able
> to make it at the actual 9am EST (1400UTC) time.� Sorry about that.�
> Did you guys meet or should we reschedule?
Well, we should reschedule. I'd prefer it to be before Monday (I can
attend almost any time before Sunday, and on Sunday I should exclude
00:00AM UTC to 08:30AM UTC. (On the other days, from about 23:00UTC to
05:30UTC is when I usually sleep (which can be shifted about 2 hours
earlier, based on the requirements!), however I can attend at night too
if it is good for you.).
I should be able to attend after Sunday too, however I'd probably have a
slow & unreliable Internet connection.

Good luck,
Hedayat