[Fedora Robotics] NBC/NXC Spec and F14 RPMs

Rich Mattes richmattes at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 19:07:38 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 3:36 PM, Martin Langhoff <martin at laptop.org> wrote:

> Jeff, listmembers,
>
> ok, if anyone's happy to co-maintain, I'll post the spec for review.
>
> Is anyone at Fudcon? (I think jeff is) I'm here with a lego nxt and
> interested in hacking on this.
>
> cheers -

I did spend a little time the other week looking at the specfile you posted,
and I did have a couple of minor corrections.  If you want, I can post it
for review when I get home this afternoon, and sign you on as a
co-maintainer.  If you'd prefer to see the review through, I can give you
the changes I made, and let you put the spec up for review.

Rich