[Fedora Robotics] Design Requests for Robotics Suite Logo/Banner

Hedayat Vatankhah hedayatv at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 20:09:19 UTC 2011

Hi,
I've created two design requests for a logo and a banner for Fedora
Robotics Suite. For other stuff (e.g. icons for player and stage)
separate tickets should be created for each case. Also, if we want to
request artwork for the spin, we can request them case by case. Either
provide me with the information about each desired artwork or create the
design request yourself. I don't know what else to request right now.

Regards,
Hedayat